To make your own Almond milk, you will need the following:
1 cup of Raw Almonds (preferably Organic)
2 Cups of Water (plus a bit more for soaking)
Honey, or Agave syrup, or Maple syrup
1) Soak the almonds overnight (or up to 2 days). Cover them in about an inch of water and let them absorb the water. Cover them with a cloth and keep them in the fridge!
2) Drain and rinse the almonds under cool running water (discard the water). The Almonds should feel squishy if you touch them.
3) Combine the almonds and 2 cups of water in a blender for 2-3 mins
4) Strain the Almonds using a cheesecloth or muslin cloth
5) Press all the almond milk from the almond meal. Gather the cheesecloth and twist. You should get about two cups of almond milk.
6) Put the almond milk in the fridge for up to two days. ENJOY before yoga practice in your tea or homemade cereal